Monday, January 30, 2006

My Thanksgiving Day By Nozomi!

I'm thankful for pie because every time I feel sad, pie makes me happy.My favorite pie is pumpkin pie, apple pie, lemon pie, cherry pie, and so on.So I like many kinds of pies.
I usually buy some pies at shop. But I cannot buy a lot of them, because I have a little money.I am poor.
I ate pie for the first time when I was a girl. At that time I ate pie with ice cream. I was surprised, because I'd never it before.
I like to eat pie, but I cannot cook them. So I want to cook them some day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was little we used to eat pie for special celebrations! I love strawberry and peach pie! Yummy!! I wish I could eat pie more often!

Anonymous said...

Dear Nozomi,
I remember my favorite was my mother's lemon pie - she made it with lots of fresh lemons so that it was very fresh and tart! It is fun to also make peach pie from freshly picked Oregon peaches. Or just eating fresh peaches with cream & maple syrup is delicious!

Anonymous said...

My favorite pie is apple pie with vanilla ice cream! It's delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your speech this Friday!!!

Kirsten said...

DearKirsten I am glad to hear that you also like pies.Well,strawberry pie?I've never seen it.But that sounds so delicious,I'm sure.I guess there are many kinds of pies.I'd like to lean how to make them and eat it.