Thursday, April 13, 2006

Self-introduction by Toshihiko

Hello! My name is Toshihiko.
I love English and movies! What's your favorite movie? My favorite movies are "The Lord Of The Rings","Star Wars"and"Spider-Man". They are very great movies! These music has a lot of emotion,aren't they?
I like baseball.But I'm not good a baseball player. I like "Chiba-Lotte-Mrines". How about you?
I don't like natto.As you know,It smells bad.But my family eat it everymorning.I can't belive it.
How do you think about my English? I want to be a translator. I have to study English hard!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Toshihiko,

I love movies too! I enjoy watching American movies, but I also love watching Indian movies. Have you ever seen an Indian movie? They have lots of singing and dancing. The music is very good.

Your English is excellent. I think you will be a translator someday! Keep studying and please practice speaking with me ANYTIME!!

And when you have free time, let's finish painting the poster!

Linea said...

Hi Toshihiko,

Wow, your English is great!! I think you will become a very good translator. Do you want to work in Japan or abroad -or both??

My favorite movies are:
The Sound of Music
The Princess Bride
and ALL Disney Movies!!!!!!

Boysters said...

Toshihiko, your English is really good!
I don't like natto at all. I don't understand why it is so popular in Japan.

I enjoyed 'Zatoichi'.

Good luck studying English!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Toshihiko,
Your English is very good! I believe you will be a very successful translator too!

My favorite movie is "On Golden Pond." It is a wonderful story about a family who enjoys being together on a beautiful lake.

Kirsten said...

Hello,everyone! Thank you for your commens!
I want to watch "The Sound of Music" and "On Golden Pond" in English after I read your comments.
If I become a translator,I want to work in Japan and abroad.Because I love English and
Japan. I'll work in U.S.There is Spider-Man.