Monday, November 27, 2006

Introduction Of "SPIDER-MAN3".

 May,4th.
THE GREATEST BATTLE AND THE DARK WILL COME TO SCREENS.

                     "SPIDER-MAN3"
 


Do you want to know about it? OK,I tell you...

"SPIDER-MAN" was a story of The Great Power and The Great Responsiblity.

"SPIDER-MAN2" was a story of The Choice and The Destiny.

"SPIDER-MAN3" is a story of The Battle Within.

This time,Spider-Man=Peter Parker will have the biggest crisis. There are 4 villains. Sandman,Harry Ozborn,Venom,and Black Spider-Man.

--Sandman--- Peter(Spidey)'s uncle,Ben was killed by a robber. But he is not true criminal. It was Flint Marko. He is arrive yet. One day,Flint broke out of prison. He go into a laboratory on the way of escaping. There,he became to can change his body to sand. SANDMAN was born. "Do you remenber Ben Parker?" " What is the matter to you anyway!?" "Everything!"

--Harry Ozborn--- His father was killed by Spider-Man.He was Green Goblin who was mad murder. Harry will wear Goblin's equpiment, and atack Spidey. "I didn't kill your father!"

--Venom--Black Spider-Man--- Simbiort. It is a parasitic creature. One day, Simbiort was palastic on Spidey.It give him GREAT POWER.He became Black Spider-Man. But Simbiort was undermining Spidey's body. He peel black costume off the body at once. ...But Simbiort copied Spidey's ability.Then,it found a new nest. It is Eddie Block. He hate Peter=Spidey.They became VENOM. He is so STRONG."I want to kill Peter Parker."

REVENGE---It is theme of "SPIDER-MAN3". ...And now,Spider-Man will propose.

SPIDER-MAN3 Trailer→http://www.planetcomics.jp/index.php?itemid=664

Tobey Maguire Kirsten Dunst Topher Grace Thomas Haden Church James Franco etc...

Sam Rimi,Stan Lee

Let's look forward to it!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! It looks so exciting. I want to go see it in May!! But first I have to watch the first two Spiderman movies again so I know the story!

Thanks for posting a blog about Spiderman 3! I hope other students also post about their interests!!

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

To kirsten.
Thanks! It will must be so exciting! And please watch "1" and "2"."SPIDER-MAN" is not mere Super Hero Story.
I'm so sleepy...Tomorrow,I have a test...

Kirsten said...

Hi, Spider-Fan!!
I read your report interestingly. You are very perceptive!
I hope your dreams come true, you can do it.
and, I'm looking forward to your next report.
Bye:-)

miki

Anonymous said...

To miki-san!!
JACKPOT!!!!!!! Thank you very very much!!! My first spidey's master!!
Yeah,Perceptive...I have Spider-Sence^^
Do you remenber my dream still!? I'm glad to it so much!
Next... I'm going to write about Spider-Man's history!!!
You are not nishichu's student,so please choose "other"^^

Anonymous said...

Okay, maybe I will rent one this weekend! I haven't seen a movie in a LONG time. I really miss watching movies. In America, we go to the movies 2-3x a month. But it is much cheaper and there are movie theaters everywhere. I miss it!!

Good luck on your test!

I look forward to the history of Spiderman!!!