Thursday, February 15, 2007

by Hazuki

My best memory is Sports Day. It was last September.
It is one of the most exciting events.
We were Red team. Our team name was SUZAKU.
It had 132 members. I cheered them a lot.
Then we won !! Tear ran on my face because I was very happy. I said everyone “Thank you very much” again and again. I love them. I’ll never forget.

I’ll become a high school student soon!
I’d like to enjoy my school life.
I want to belong to the cheer dance club.
I like dancing very much!
And I want to study English hard because I want to be a teacher of English.
I’m looking forward to going new school!

But I’m sad because I have to graduate from junior high school. I have to say “Good bye” to my friends and teachers. My life in junior high school made me happy.
I’ll never forget!!! I want to say everyone “Thank you”.

By Hazuki Y.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hazuki...wow, you want to join the cheer dance club too? Cool...I want to see you and Asako dancing in high school!! Please tell me when you will dance and I'll come and watch!

P.S. Let's send the stamps before you graduate!!