Thursday, February 15, 2007

by Toshihiko

I met a lot of things in Nishi-junior high school life.
One of them is English! I was so impressed by American comics and foreign movies, and I became to like English. I can communicate with foreign people by English,and learn about their country and cultures. I also can read foreign books written by English,watch movies in English,understand about words of Enlgish songs!
I also met American comics through the Spider-Man! They are so cool and exciting(sometimes crazy). In the future, I want to translate them.
*****IN 2007,MANY MOVIES OF AMERICAN COMICS WILL COME!!*****
** “GHOST RIDER” in MARCH **
**“SPIDER-MAN3” in MAY **
**“FANTASTIC FOUR 2” in JUNE **
**“BATMAN:THE DARK KNIGHT” **
**LET’S WATCH THEM!! PLEASE **
*************************************************************************
I’d love to write a lot of things more ,but I don’t have enough times! No Way!
Nishi-junior high school life is very good part of my life. Thanks.
Toshihiko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toshi...I'm so glad you developed a love for English in JHS! It makes me very happy to hear that! I hope I can see the new Spiderman movie in the theater in May!

Good luck in high school! Stay in touch!!